This is the first morning in the new house. Rees was up most of the night with a fever, we’re all snarfy, achy and didnt get enough sleep. But Im thankful. Thought I would think for a minute about what I have to be thankful about..
- We didnt run out of gas on 31W yesterday. Puttered and stalled but alas, did not run out.
- We did our last load before the rain hit yesterday. The 2nd to last load was the couch. Which would have been hideous.
- Central Air and Heat. Enough said.
- My Dad is coming out for Thanksgiving. First Holiday I have spent with him in over 10 years.
- I have great friends that have let us live with then once, then asked us if we wanted to move back in-instead of hating us after the experience.
- Its Fall. Hallelujah for Autumn in Tennessee. Fall is our t-shirt that says, ‘I survived the humid, disgusting-feeling-like-i’d-been-smothered-in-someones-armpit-for-3-months summer in Tennessee.’
I feel like the woman with the oil and flour that never ran out. Just when things look bleak, or unpromising (im not being overly dramatic am I? I mean this poor woman was starving) God comes through. I have a great deal to be thankful about. Life really is good. That needs to be on a t-shirt or something..
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:19