I’m just getting around to Gina’s tag today. And I don’t know that I have 6 unimportant things people don’t already know about me, my blog is jam packed full of
important and unimportant things about me! Lets see..
6. I don’t like my butter dish dirty-ever. It bugs me.
5. James Taylors song, “In my mind I’m going to Carolina.” Is one of my theme songs. Sometimes I am at the beach, sometimes i’m in San Francisco, sometimes I’m in France and I’ve never even been there. Maybe because its winter, but definitely was singing it when Rees was throwing up on me. 🙂 Find a happy place.. Find a happy place. lol
4. I eat Cinnamon Rolls with my Chili. Actually dipping them in it.
3. I love to organize but usually leave things until they get really bad then have an ‘organize day’- yesterday I must have cleaned out at least 12 junk places that have stored up stuff. Including my microwave and air conditioning filter. eeew.
2. I often start things and don’t finish them. The fact that Brad is almost 5 is huge to me. Not that he is a plant or a puppy-just that I wasn’t entirely sure it would happen. 2 Things I’m going to finish (with Ernie of course,) raise my kids and make the Bride. Oh well, things are just things. Sure, I may not finish a cross stitch or a book, but thats not life. Right?
1. Spaghetti-O’s totally gag me. They smell like barf.
I tag: ERNIE, CRYSTAL, RACHEL & JULIE